Nutritionists provide guidance and support to clients who are seeking to improve their overall health through clinical nutrition. At Abaton, our nutritionists specialize in the promotion of health and well-being and their practices focus on the prevention of chronic disease. They translate science-based theory into practical and sustainable advice while motivating you to strengthen your inner drive for pursuing a healthy lifestyle. Nutritionists achieve this through one-on-one consultations in which they explain the physical impacts of complex biochemical imbalances and nutritional deficiencies to help you understand how they can have a large impact on your day-to-day health. They also offer various workshops to enhance community wellness and awareness.
One-on-One Nutrition Session Topics:
- Nutritional Assessments
- Weight management
- Cleansing and Detoxification
- Digestive Health
- Bone Health
- Reducing Inflammation
- Prevention and Management of Chronic Illness
- Nutrition Support through Cancer
- Nutrition Guidance for Children
- Healthy Grocery Shopping Made Easy!
- Boosting Your Digestive, Heart or Bone Health!
- Understanding Anti-oxidants and Colourful Eating
- Boosting Your Immune System
- Nutrition Support Through (Various) Cancer Treatments
- Nutrition Tips for Picky Eaters
- Nutrition Tips for Transitioning your Baby to Solid Foods
- Say YES to Healthy Fats!
- Simple Healthy Meals at Home (Abaton Cooking Demonstrations)
Visit kelleygene.com for fun and informative topics that cover relevant nutrition information and healthy food inspiration.
- Initial Visit- $175 + HST (this includes an initial and a follow up appointment)
- 30-45 Minute Follow up - $75 + HST