Preparing to meet your child
Started at week 36 we begin our labour and delivery preparation. The aim is to prepare the body for labour to improve the quality of contractions, shorten the second stage of labour, minimize pain and reduce the need for undesired medical interventions.
Treatment plans include but are not limited to:
- Acupuncture for labour preparation and induction
- Birth Plan development
- Botanical Support for labour preparation and induction
- Natural induction methods in post-date moms
- Naturopathic Doula Support
- Pain management tools for labour
- Perineal preparation to minimize tearing
- Support optimal baby positioning
Your first step towards a healthier you.
Attend one of our
Check out what is happening at Abaton and in our community
Check out our latest Instagram posts